Highs and Lows of the week:
- Went out on a Friday night without my husband! It was the first evening/night that we were apart since we got to Africa.
- I did not get lost while driving.
- I performed a dance at International Belly Dance Day with my class. My teacher gave me a thumbs up afterwards!
- Took the dogs on a forrest walk. My husband talks about the outing here.
- We are slowly using some of our things! We are trying to keep everything in boxes, if at all possible, until we move in the next few months.
- Actually being able to sleep in this weekend. Both days!
|I told Reeses to act like a circus animal. She was a bit annoyed. My husband also used this picture on his blog.|
- Locked the dogs inside the car with the keys inside as well. This was just before our forrest walk. Luckily the owner with the spare key saved us!
- Knee problems due to working out too much and not taking any days to rest.
Check out Life, Crafts and Whatever for her Highs and Lows!
Song of the week:Just My Imagination by The Temptations.