|You see these double-decker busses around; Lion's Head in back.|
- I felt very in love with my husband this week.
- We found our new place last week and signed the lease this week. I finally have my name on the lease, which is important because you often need your lease to sign up for things, like library cards.
- I made two projects- Men’s short fingerless gloves and a crochet hat!
- We used our fire place several times this week.
- We watched a lot of Fringe on DVD. It keeps sucking me in!
- My hubby had extra time this week to go with me to the gym several days this week.
|I love seeing Lion's head peeking through gigantic buildings.|
|Toys R Us near the stadium.|
- The lease we signed is for a very small cottage (basically a little guest house). The kitchen is so small. I will post pictures of it soon.
- It turned very cold and rainy this week (but Sunday was glorious!)
- The power went out on Wednesday and was off for several hours.
- Going to the bank three times in one day because the tellers have no customer service skills and kept telling the wrong information.
- The firewood we bought did not light and my husband spent hours on his hands and knees blowing on the flames to keep them going.
- We had to give the dogs baths because Reeses somehow had poo on her BACK and Etta laid in the fireplace ashes.
|Art stalls near the world cup stadium.|
How was your week?
I'm linking up with Life, Crafts, and Whatever for this week in review.
P.S.- My hubby's blog is here.
P.P.S.- Blogger hates me right now. So if the spacing on this post looks weird, it's not my fault!
Song of the post: It Never Rains in Southern California by Albert Hammond