Monday, March 26, 2012

The Perks of Living in Another Country.


Hi there, I've written my first guest post, and I’m really excited for Lynette to have me at Casa de Luna. In it,I’ve put together some thoughts, serious AND lighthearted, about the benefits of from living in another culture.


So make sure you check out what I wrote and take a look around her blog
right HERE!



 Here's a sneak peek of some photos...
















Me at Disneyland.

Conclusion- it’s not all roses- there are struggles that you will encounter every day. There are days you’ll want to use your credit card to buy plane tickets and never look back. But some of the “perks” are priceless and will change you forever.


Thanks again for having me Lynette!
I’ll be writing more in the future about how to decide if you want to move to another country, so check me out soon!



Song of the Post:   Breathe In by Frou Frou.   I really needed to remember this today!

2 comments:

Sami said...

Loved what you had to say about living in another country. All so true!

A Life Un-Styled said...

I love reading about other peoples thoughts on living in another country. Sometimes they are similar to mine, sometimes entirely different. I'm looking forward to your 'how to decide if you want to move to another country' post. That should be interesting!