- Getting along with my hubby- a few weeks ago, not so much.
- Finding out a new use for Vick’s VapoRub.
- Discovered new patterns for beaded creations and made some new things.
- Went to my bead workshop and decided to meet as a group even after the workshop series is done.
|Double sided square.|
|3 sided pyramid / tetrahedron.|
- Went to Access Park, a “factory outlet” center, and found shoes for the hubs.
- Learned that we are now saving just a bit each month since we moved to the cheaper place.
|Yay for presents in the mail!|
- Participated in an international craft swap and got
my first package in the mail since moving here! I got a wonderful knitted
kitchen set, some homemade vanilla, and some fragrant handmade soap. Thanks Valery!
- Met with a volunteer coordinator for a low-vision care facility and will start next week volunteering during their craft hour.
|Reeses with her diaper on.|
- Reeses in is heat.
- Having to wash Reeses’s two diapers every other day.
- Rude people at the gym. In my belly dance class, one lady video taped the dance we are doing, but failed to ask our permission as participants in the video. And then she kept trying to tell the teacher what to do.
- Diappointed in Access Park because the shoe store is the only place with a good deal. And parking sucks. As my hubby said, “it was the opposite of fun.”
|Our laundry drying in the sun.|
I hope you had a great week yourself!
Song of the Post: For Your Love by The Yardbirds.