- We, as a married couple, got along amazingly well for moving and cleaning two homes.
- Our landlord seems really nice and laid back.
- Our dogs love the yard! In Tucson, Reeces loved playing outside. Here, at our last rental, she always wanted to be inside with me for some reason. I think she hated the yard. At our new cottage, the yard is so full of adventure- she never wants to come inside. It’s nice to see her back to her old self.
- The new neighborhood is wonderful. Absolutely Lovely.
- Three households share our yard. Not so bad, but…
- We share our yard with a 9 year old boy; I hate to call him ‘annoying,’ but he is. Every time we walk by his door, he has to say something to us! He is constantly trying to engage people in conversation, even when they are in the middle of something. He also tries to play with our dogs constantly, not letting them rest. He’s fed them ‘human food’ when we specifically told him to not feed our dogs. My dogs are like my kids, and I am very protective of them. The landlord told me that the kid has a ‘severe learning disability’ and I think that this is part of the problem. I will have to work on my patience just a little more. That will be a positive outcome, I guess!
P.S.- I will post pictures of my new cottage and or the crochet project this coming week. Too busy to do it this week!
Song of the day: Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield.