Okay, I’m talking the leap. I’m hosting my very first giveaway. I’m giving away a beadwoven ring of your choice.
One of a kind, custom made!!
Color, shape, size!
Remember these rings?
|Tiger Eye Cabochon Ring.|
And my newest design: the Twin Peaks Ring.
|Twin Peaks Ring.|
|This design was a happy accident.|
You can pick whichever design you like, the tiger eye cabochon, the Present Ping, the Pillow Ring, or the Twin Peaks Ring.
I have most bead colors, and we can work out a color pattern that you would enjoy.
Are you excited?! I’m excited! It’s my first Giveaway! I’m doing it in honor of reaching 200 followers and 85 posts. I never thought I'd get this far. I just want to show my appreciation to all my readers and thank them for being AWESOME!
Keep on the lookout for future giveaways. I’m thinking I’ll have one when I open my Etsy shop.
Really Easy Rules of the Giveaway:
All are welcome! Friends, family, followers, or potential followers, worldwide!
Here’s what you do:
- Please leave a comment for me, saying what colors you’d pick for your ring!
- If you don’t have a blogger profile, make sure you leave an e-mail address so that I can reach you if you are the winner! (If you’re worried about spamming, you can write your e-mail address to look like this: “withoutcomplexities at gmail dot com”.)
- If you want extra ballots, become a follower through Google Friend Connect (it you aren’t already) of Lovely Light and, and/or follow me on facebook and let me know in a comment here (a separate comment for each one).
- This means that you have up 3 chances (via three comments) towards winning a beautiful handmade ring! I will use a random number generator to pick the winner.
- If you are the winner and do have a blog, I’d love it if you gave me a little “shout out” and picture on your blog.
- The giveaway will be open for one week, closing on Wednesday, 11/22/11.
Song of the Post:
I’d Like by Freshly Ground. They are an amazing South African group. I really want to see them in concert.