Monday, August 29, 2011

The Liebster Award.

I was chosen for an award! I have curiously see other people get blog awards, but I never thought I could get one! Thankfully, Sami’s Colourfulworld discovered me and has been commenting once in a while.

She has awarded me the
LIEBSTER AWARD.

The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for dear, sweet, darling, beloved) originated in Germany.
The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, that people think deserve some additional attention.
These are the rules in accepting this award.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger w
ho gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let the
m know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
6. Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog.
Don’t forget to add it to your sidebar….

The hardest step is finding 5 bloggers to recognize with less than 200 followers. To narrow the field, I decided to honor other expats or “foreign”/non-American bloggers.
So here they are!
1. Vibrant Serenity: Denmark
3.
5. Misadventures in Craft: United Kingdom
Give them and Sami some “blog love”!
P.S.- Blogger is acting weird, so my apologies for the strange things in the post.
Song of the Post: Ace in the Hole by George Strait in Tucson! Long intro, song starts at the 1:45 minute mark.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Aww so excited for you! So proud of you too - what an accomplishment and honor. Keep on keeping on, dear. You are wonderful! :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Sami said...

Thanks for posting the award. I have had a look at your 5 nominees, and as usual there are always lots of interesting things to read. So much to read, so little time...I wish I could follow all of them.

pinkundine said...

Wow, thank you :) I'm really flattered! Will check out your other picks now too...

Stephanie said...

Hey!! Well aren't you the sweetest :) You are too kind! What a beautiful award!! Thank you so, so much! Definitely made my morning!

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life in...Fiji said...

Thank you so much for the award Lovely Light :) I'm having the worst time with the internet connection where I am so I will get to downloading the award etc soon. I can't wait to have better internet to have a good look at all these blogs <3