|He lives near our house.|
- I took a Beading Workshop and made a beautiful beaded cabochon. I can’t wait to go back next Friday, we will be making a beaded box. I’ll post pictures of my work soon.
- Met someone my age! The bead artist it really cool.
- Learned about some new places to shop. Said bead artist tried to give me the “low down”.
- Discovered Makro. It’s like Sam’s Club kinda, but you can buy in bulk or single items. We finally found a spring loaded shower curtain rod! No other store sells them here- can you believe it?!
- New Gym classes to change up my pattern.
- Milnerton (Flea) Market. We went today and it was great entertainment. And we didn’t spend any money!
- Got contacted by someone’s office for a meeting next Tuesday for potential volunteer work that will help my career.
|Don't see this every day, thank goodness!|
|The beautiful Protea.|
|Sidewalk in our neighborhood.Have you ever done this?|
- Saw landlord giving our dogs his leftover food. Big no-no for us. We try to be very consistent with their diet. I’m not sure how to bring this up, but we have to talk to the landlord.
- The other neighbors who share our common area back yard hang clothing to dry on the clothesline over our walk way so we have to duck or brush their things out of the way every time we use the path. Drives me BONKERS! I can’t believe they are so oblivious and/or inconsiderate. I’m thinking I should ask the landlord to talk to them? But I worry because I’m not sure how close they are to each other and he might be upset/defend them...
- Wanted to go to Makro (for the 2nd time this week) and got shut down by the early Sunday closing hours AGAIN. So many stores close at 2, 3, or 5 p.m. on Sundays. Need that dinner ingredient at 6:00? You’re screwed! Sorry sucka, should have planned ahead.
- Oh yeah…um… I realized that I turn 30 next month.
So, how was YOUR week?
Song of the post: Two of Us as sung by Amiee Mann (written by Paul McCartney). I couldn’t find a live version of her singing it, so here is a video from the movie it was featured in, I Am Sam.