Thursday, September 26, 2013

6 months old.


Hi there! Long time no see. My daughter turned six months old last week! I cannot believe that the last time I blogged was the week she was born. I used to think I knew what “time flies” meant, but now I REALLY know.

I have so much to say, so many stories to share. Hopefully I can get on a regular blogging  schedule soon.  No promises though. 

I thought I would start off by sharing a few pictures (a lot) of my baby from over the last six months.

First day home.
 
One day old.


10 days old.
Easter.












2nd smile caught!









First smile caught in a picture.













Unsure of this whole "bath time" thing.

1st bath that she enjoyed.
3 months old.



First time in a pool.





































Looking pensive.
5 months old.






 
Sleeeeepy.




¬
 


6 months!

The joy of the first tooth!




For anonymity’s sake, I don’t want to use her name on this blog, but I’m not sure what to call her. For now, I guess I’ll call her little one (LO), which is a very common term to used by mommies on the internet. 

Hope you’re doing well!



Song of the Post: Ave Maria as sung by Dolores O’Riordan (The Cranberries) and Luciano Pavarotti.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

She's beautiful and has a great big smile :)

(Can't believe you had her 6 months ago already!!)

Sami said...

Nice to see you back, actually yesterday I noticed you hadn't posted in 6 months, but of course with a new baby, your hands are full! What a beautiful happy girl you have. Congratulations and enjoy every day with her, time just flies and one day you look at her and she is all grown up!

Organized Chaos said...

It's so great to hear you are doing so well! She has gotten so big!! Has your family met her yet?? LJ is turning 10 months now! You're right parenting puts a new meaning on time flies! but I'm sure you're enjoying every step!

Deidre said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! All that hair! I certainly can't believe it's been six months. Oy.

A Life Un-Styled said...

How precious! I remember when you started counting the weeks and now she's 6 months old! xoxox

A Life Un-Styled said...

I'm sure I left a comment on this post, but it's not here...hmm...anyway, I just wanted to let you know I've written you such a long reply to your comment on my lean closet post! Should have just sent you an email - sorry :) xoxox

Sami said...

Hi again.By now your baby is over a year old. Are you still in South Africa? Did you give up on blogging?
All the best!